Saturday, May 30, 2009

How fast time flies...

Well, I'm officially unemployed. It was a weird feeling this morning waking up and knowing that I don't have a job to go back to. My last day actually didn't really feel like my last day. I will honestly miss having a job, I know I will.

I'm definitely going to miss my office row mates. I don't care what anyone says, we had the best row. Just look how much fun we had:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Friday Office Breakfast! Amazing last breakfast.

Photobucket

Great job guys!!!

Photobucket

Yummy... ice creams sundaes for breakfast are never complete without a Babybel!

Photobucket

And here are some pics of my desk - before and after:

BEFORE:

Photobucket

AFTER:

Photobucket

I totally did not realize how messy my desk was!!

The end.



No comments:

Post a Comment