Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Feeling Overwhelmed

Well, time is definitely ticking and I'm starting to feel a bit overwhelmed. I was definitely overwhelmed by my amazing family and friends who came to my going away party on Sunday. I'm really grateful to have made such amazing friends at the various stages of my life so far and I know that even though I'm going away we will continue to be friends. I'm really looking forward to having everyone come for a visit very soon!

Here are some of my very limited photos from the party... I really need to get better at taking more photos.

Me and my PR school girls:
Photobucket

My highschool friends:
Photobucket

My cousin Chris and my new baby cousin Jessica, she was born May 3rd! Already a little party animal:
Photobucket

My awesome cake and fruit:
Photobucket

Now I must get back to packing....I really have a lot more stuff than I considered. So not only am I feeling overwhelmed with emotion... I'm feeling overwhelmed with how I' m going to be able to pack everything I want to AND do it before Saturday.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I wish you the best of luck, my friend. It won't be easy but you already know that! Think positively and enjoy this new step.

    ReplyDelete